Skip to main content

Day 8: Daily Activity (Eng Ver.)


Thursday, February 14, 2019




          Morning friends, today is not a lucky day for me, today I had a bad day, so this morning my father not take me to the Campus, You all maybe have a question why I was delivered? the problem is that I haven't been able to ride a motorcycle, huhuhu. So this morning I left from my home with motorists booked through an online application, and this morning I was late, argghhhh~.

          When I arrived at the campus, I immediately rushed to Kitchen, even though I knew I was late, but at least I was still struggling, hehe. So, without realizing it, it turned out that when I headed to campus, my valuable glasses, which accompanied me to study and fight in the Kitchen, were gone!!!, WHAT THE!?!?! to look for my glasses, but the results still can't found that.

          While doing the practice it can be said, I did not play an important role, because my eye was so hard to see, so sad ?, so in the morning I only helped my friends to pick up items, peel boiled eggs that would be served at the Breakfast, and also wash equipment which has been used.

          Until finally I saw my friend who was making eggs "Turn Over" which in my opinion, it seemed I could help him, and yes ... I offered to help, and I was still able to fry eggs, hehehe. When all the food was finished and some had been served into the Campus Restaurant, we finally waited for further instructions, and found that the food that had been brought into the restaurant was enough.

Then Mr. Faisal came to order or summon 5 students from all of us to study English into the small library, which I called were Me, Dina, Rindi, Rezki, and Rizky. When we arrived in the room, it turned out there was already a student from abroad who was waiting for us, his name was Anastasya from Switzerland, he was really friendly and kind, but the teaching this time was not maximal, because most of my friends only stayed because they were lacking know a lot of vocabulary.

Learning with Miss Anastasya is really fun in my opinion, because I can still understand her words, finish learning, we did not forget to take a photo with Miss Anastasya as a memento, and after that the camp finally did General Cleaning and went home to recover our energy has been drained today.



Special Thanks To Miss Anastasya & Her Friends <3 <3 <3

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Others 3: Pie Dough, & Sugar Dough

PIE DOUGH AND SUGAR DOUGH Pie Dough Pie adalah makanan yang terdiri dari kulit kue kering dan isi yang beraneka ragam. Isi pie dapat berupa buah, daging, ikan, sayur, keju, coklat, kustar, kacang, dan lain-lain. Pie yang berisi buah biasanya berupa cairan kental yang dimaniskan mirip selai atau dipotong-potong dadu lalu dipanggang bersamaan dengan kulit pie. Pie buah biasanya disajikan dengan es krim, disebut à la mode. Pie daging Australia dianggap sebagai makanan nasional Australia, berisi daging sapi dan kuah kental (gravy). Di Indonesia, terkenal pie susu (pastei susu) yang berasal dari Bali. Ciri-ciri yang membuat pie berbeda dengan kue lainnya, antara lain: Pie pasti memiliki kulit yang terbuat dari tepung terigu protein rendah, butter, garam, dan air. Pie dipanggang dalam proses pembuatannya, pie tidak digoreng, ataupun direbus dan dikukus. Kulit pie yang dipanggang tersebut diletakkan/dicetak di sebuah wadah yang biasanya berbentuk bundar atau persegi panjang. W

Week 22: Describes Some Ingredients

1. ARUGULA  naturalfoodseries.com Arugula merupakan tanaman sayur berdaun yang sering digunakan sebagai salah satu bahan campuran salad, pizza dan makanan Italia lainnya. Tanaman ini bukan merupakan tanaman asli Indonesia. Namun mengikuti banyaknya permintaan, terutama dari para pegiat hidup sehat dan pecinta bahan pangan organik, daun arugula mulai dibudidayakan di Indonesia. Daun Arugula merupakan tanaman dari famili  cruciferous  yang juga terkenal dengan julukan  nutritional powerhouses . Tanaman daun ini dikenal kaya akan kandungan serat dan antioksidan yang sangat baik untuk menangkal radikal bebas. Selain itu, arugula juga terbukti mengandung protein kompleks yang disebut  glucosinolates , bermanfaat mencegah proses penyebaran sel kanker induk ke jaringan-jaringan tubuh. Sejarah Tumbuhan Aragula  Tanaman arugula berasal dari wilayah Mediterania, Maroko dan Portugal di barat, hingga Suriah, Lebanon, dan Turki di timur. Tanaman ini, dikutip dari  bwqual